Exterior Painting Processes
When painting exterior surfaces, our first step is to take the special time needed to protect your exterior windows, patio furniture, and lawn accessories from overspray.
We use quality paints on your exterior walls and professional finishes on your front doors. When painting or refinishing your front door , we focus on exceptional detail and quality.
At the end of your painting project, we ensure that the project area is clean and free of any painting debris or supplies. We feel your home is our home and respect it as our own until the job is complete. Our interior process is thorough and we take pride in our end result.
- Complete exterior power wash to remove lose paint and dirt.
- Sand and scrape all peeling paint areas.
- Apply premium exterior oil base primer to exposed wood.
- Replace any damaged or rotten trim.
- Complete exterior preparation work filling holes and cracks, using premium acrylic silicon caulking.
- Mask off and protect all working areas.
- Apply 20 Year Warranty exterior paint to entire trim.
- Check sealant on all exerior windows and doors.
- Final touchup and cleanup.
Exterior painting services include repairing and painting outside structures such as wood or vinyl siding, eves and overhangs. Additional services include:
- Priming and painting exterior brick and stucco walls
- Staining exterior natural finishes
- Refinishing or repainting front doors
Exterior Preparation to Keep Your Home Temperature Regulated
Ashcon Painting provides exterior preparation services to reduce energy loss through windows, doors, and foundations. With exterior preparation services, windows and doors are sealed using superior caulking products.
During hot summer days, this exterior preparation service prevents costly cool air from escaping from your home infrastructure. During the winter, the extra caulking keeps heat from escaping, as well. Over time, sealing your home reduces energy costs and prevents money from flying out your windows and doors.